Friday, September 04, 2009

Mouse Man

Remember Halloween a couple years ago? Thomas was a cat. Jerry was a Mouse. They were the cutest cat and mouse you ever saw. Get it, Thomas and Jerry were a cat and mouse? Oh, nevermind...

Michael, only one month old, was a super soft and snuggly penguin. My penguin is cuter than your penguin.

Jerry continues to wear the costume. Thomas is a fireman, Jerry is a mouse. Thomas is a missionary, Jerry is a mouse.

This morning Jerry came downstairs dressed as a mouse. I figured it just wasn't a battle worth fighting. Whatever. It's cute. He's cute. At least he was dressed.

We went to the Ear Doctor today. They thought the Cat and Mouse thing was funny. And cute. Even when it got warmer, he kept wearing his little sweatsuit costume. He even took a nap, covered in a fleece blanket. Have you ever looked at a sleeping mouse. They are quite cute.

My little Mouse Man.

I think I remember my dad being called Mouse Man too. My dad's name is Jerry. He had a friend they called Stamper. Don't ask, I don't know the whole story. I'm sure someone will enlighten all of us now that I have said this.

Jerry, meet Mouse Man aka Jerry. Mouse Man, meet Jerry aka Mouse Man. I sense a connection here.

No comments: