Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Coupons!

I try to be good with coupons, I really do. I clip while sitting in carpool. I sort before going to the store. I pile store sales and coupons on top of manufacture coupons. I scour the store ads to plan shopping.

Recently, a few months ago, I stumbled upon a great blog that is helping me out. She's in Texas, but Target and Wal-Mart and Walgreens and CVS are everywhere. She tells you what to buy, where to get the coupons, and how to get the best deals. She even takes pictures of her shopping trips to either encourage you with what she did, or make you feel like a shmuk because you couldn't do as well as she did.

She also teaches you how to organize your coupons. Go check her out. Her shopping will encourage and her stories will make you laugh.

I feel inspired to go to BJ's and get the rockin' double binder that she is giving away. It's on sale for $11.99, but it doesn't come with all her cool stuff inside. Maybe I can fly to Texas for a private coaching session!

www.theivanovskys.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Stacey said...

The site that you need and it is tailored to grocery stores in the south is www.southersavers.com and she has all your drugstore sites on their too.

I have been couponing for a while and I usually cut my bill by about 2/3 each week. This week my out of pocket was 45 and I saved 75. I made my own binder with baseball card storage plastic sheets and dividers.