Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Interesting Choice

Jerry's favorite color is pink. For some time now he has said this. It wasn't just a one time fluke. Any time you ask what his favorite color is, he says PINK. He points to things that are pink and says they are his favorite color. The boys got balloons this weekend and Jerry picked pink.

Yesterday he said he wanted something to drink. He said "I want the princess cup." I have a plastic cup with angels on it that I got from who knows what event, but probably something at college. Love those Angels! After telling me several times and I had no idea what he was talking about, he went over and got it himself.

Pink and Princesses, that's my Jerry. One of a kind.

*After my fabulous husband read this, he so kindly requested and suggested that I be sure to add that Jerry is all boy, he just likes pink and princesses. If you have no idea how boy he is, just take a look back at all the blogs labeled with his name. Odds are "disasters" will also be one of the labels.

No comments: