Monday, June 23, 2008

War Paint


Sunday seems to be a bad day in our house. Especially if it involves a nap for me. *SIGH* Jerry is a mess, in so many ways. Yes, he put mascara on his eye. Yes, he put eyeliner on his cheek. Yes, he has foundation and mascara in his hair. Yes, it was all over my carpet and couches. No, I didn't take pictures of the carpet and couches. No, it still isn't all out. I also have foundation on my door from when he was in time out and rubbed his head on the door. Yes, that bag of Tostitos ended up on the floor too. At least it was an easy vacuum fix. I should be glad I don't keep my lipstick in with the rest of my makeup. Oh, wait, a couple weeks ago he colored the carpet with lipstick. Nevermind. Does he look upset, no, the stinker smiled for the camera. He is lucky he is cute. Cute is what keeps him alive sometimes. (Little funny... in swim lessons today, he looked like he got punched in the face. He still had mascara on his lashes and it was running and smearing around his eye. Serves him right? Nope, it was just cute, dangit.)

Stay tuned for whatever the child does next.

2 comments:

myglorydays said...

hahahaha - funny boy - well only because he is not mine. You handle it much better than I would. Oh yeah, Dale egged a house, burned a field (fire truck & all), got punched by a drunk adult, rode bike on a frozen pond & etc - well you get the point. hahahaha - it is not me any more.
Jerry is so cute smiling & so like his Grandfather & name sake. And Dale grew up to be an outstanding adult.

Brittney said...

Niiiiice. Mine've done this one a few times. Last week William applied red food coloring from the little squirty bottle all over his face because it looked like makeup to him.