Friday, June 27, 2008

Pause

Just in case you might be interested, I am not ignoring the blog. We are OUTTA HERE! This is beach week with the extended family. Oh, wait, many of you who read the blog will be there with us. I am sure we will come home with all kinds of fun stories and misadventures to share. Be prepared for buried brothers, sand in strange places, attempted drownings, and lots of laughs and fun and sun. Now, everybody cross your fingers that we manage to keep the sun burns to a minimum. Especially since the dermatologist will be on hand to beat me for any burns our little family incur. Ah, I can hear the waves now........

3 comments:

beth said...

hey! remember me your long lost cousin beth in mesa az! i am so glad to find you and read up on how you and your family are doing. you are darling and your children are adorable! yay! say hi to tyler for me.
b

All of Us said...

Cousin Beth!!! You cut my hair, of course I remember you. I am so glad you found us!

Brittney said...

OOOOH! I am so jealous! It's like, 130 degrees here! How'd it go?