Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Recovery Saga

For those of you who follow the blog and know about my pain in the patoot recovery from my c-section, there is finally good news. I got a fantastic Christmas gift from my doctors. The Thursday before Christmas, I finally got the all clear. The lovely yeast infection that had developed around my 12 week old incision wasn't getting better, so we tried a new tactic. Still, THEY SET ME FREE!!! No more going to the doctor every week. No more finding someone to watch the kids every stinkin' week. Then, on Christmas Eve, the last little bit had completely closed. Forget all the "stuff" people give and get for Christmas, I got the best one in a while. WAHOO, I am finally back to normal! Time for a Happy Dance.... did you like it? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I am so happy for you. I am off to clean the house! Have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel,

I love your blog! I must go and relieve my wife so she can read it. ( we have custody of four grandchildren ages 2-8)