Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Need a Life

This is sad. Officially, sad. I just spent an hour re-formatting the blog. I had way too much fun. I hope you enjoy the additions and alterations. Tell us what you think, and share any suggestions you might have. Hey, this computer thing is easy to change stuff. Look for more fun stuff and changes to come. Thanks for reading, and thanks for your comments. I love to see that others enjoy our misadventures and misfortunes. Thanks for letting us know that you care about us. We miss those who are distant, love to visit with those who are close, and look forward to seeing everybody soon.

3 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Hey it's good to know that you had some TIME to play around with the blog settings. Gotta love Saturdays when daddy is home!!! Hope you have a great week.

Steph (and Bryant) said...

I tagged YOU. Just go to my blog and copy and paste into a new post for you! Have fun!! I can't wait to read yours...it's always good and exciting when it comes from you! Have a wonderful weekend. Love ya!!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

I am still waiting for you to do your tag! I know it's gonna be good. Just do it :-) Hope you had a great weekend.