Thursday, November 08, 2007

How on EARTH did this happen?

I have no idea how this happened, and it will probably never happen again. I am looking at the clock, it says 8:44 pm, and all the kids are asleep. Thomas and Jerry crashed around 5, and Michael just conked out a little bit ago. What am I doing? Writing a post, snuggling on the couch, then going to bed early. NICE!!!

Another "how on earth" was a huge shock to me. I was on the floor playing with Michael. He was playing getting "tummy time." Next thing I know, he is working his way towards rolling over. He got his shoulder rotated under him and was pushing with hands and feet. Then it happened, he landed on his back. He is six weeks old today and rolled over. Why do I feel like I am in trouble already?

Since I am trying to focus on the good, I am going to share it with my web audience. We went to visit Lolly for lunch. She had treats for both big boys. Jerry had a bite size treat and Thomas had a Hershey bar, small size. Lolly looked over and asked Thomas if he had shared his treat with Jerry. His answer, "yes," with a sort of "duh" undertone. So nice of him to share. Jerry made me laugh with his laughing while I attacked him with kisses to distract him fro me putting ear drops in.

For now, goodbye and good night!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

uh-oh, are you in for it!

Kristen said...

lucky you!!! Early bedtimes are the best. That is the only way I have any sanity left. I know its not much, but I'll take what I can get. :)