Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sweet moments

Today, after feeding Michael (again), I gave him a little kiss on his cute nose. Much to my delight, he smiled at me. I did it again and...... nope, he just looked at me. That sweet little smile makes the puke and no sleep worth it.

Thomas loves to take care of Michael. This morning Michael was getting "tummy time" and spit up. Thomas was worried because Michael got his hands in it, so he rolled the baby over and started clapping Michael's feet to keep him happy. He also gave Jerry a book in his crib this morning to keep Jerry happy. Thomas also sings to Michael from the back seat. This usually happens at night when Michael is tired but won't go to sleep. I will soon hear "go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep Michael" coming from the back seat. It makes my heart happy. Such a good big brother.

Jerry doesn't like when Michael cries. Jerry will go look for the pacifier and give it to him. We have moved on from the shoving the entire thing in the poor baby's mouth and he now does a very nice job. He also likes to turn on the switch that makes the bouncy seat vibrate. I'm still not sure if he does this to comfort Michael or to be able to play with a switch. Either way, it benefits all of us.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What great brothers! I hope Libby is just as sweet to her little sibling!