Monday, April 03, 2006

Pictures!

My cute little boys!!


Amanda calls this Jerry's "Thriller" hands


Proud parents after the Baby Blessing. Jerry wasn't too happy at the time.

OK, I am still trying to figure out this blogger thing. As for now, this is how my pictures will show up. Eventually I will get with my cousin who seems to be the blog master and have her show me how she posts pictures and does other stuff. I hope this is keeping others who are not so close updated on our family. Oh yeah, just in case I haven't told you, I lost 2 1/2 pounds last week (I am a bit excited about it!!!).

6 comments:

Dr. F said...

Outstanding pictures Holmes Family! Thanks for putting me on your list so I can check in from time to time to see how some of my most favorite people are doing.

All the best, all the time,

Stacey said...

Thomas is sooo big, and Jerry is so cute. I have to agree with Amanda, those are definately thriller hands. Next time we are in town we will have to see you. Check out our blog. hopfermom is the address.

Dare said...

Thanks for sharing your link Rach! Your blog is great!!!!! The pictures of the boys in their diapers are so cute! I can't believe how big he is! They grow way toooooo fast! Give us a call! We'd love to hang out! LOVE YOU!

Shalene said...

Thomas is so big. I can't believe it!! Everyone is growing up and stuff. I am starting to feel OLD :)

Loving LIfe said...

Hey, I can't figure out how to get you as a link. Can you link me?
Aunt Jewel

All of Us said...

Aunt Jewel, I have all the wyrick clan linked on my page, you have to do it from yours