Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mudcats Seats

I just got off the phone with the Mudcats Ticket Office and I think I drove the poor guy bonkers. I will be in section 202 Box Seats, they say this is so you get close and get a great view of me singing. General Admission Tickets are $5 and kids over 6 are $3 (under 6 obviously free) and the seats are first come first serve. The Genral Admission seats are right behind my seats and a couple sections over. If you want to sit in section 202 with me tickets are $8. If you go to the Mudcats website www.gomudcats.com you can order tickets and view a seating chart. I think I can order more tickets and they will hold them at the will-call window. If you want me to order/hold tickets for you, just let me know via email (there should be a link in my profile) and I will call early the week of the game to do that. Can't wait to see everybody there, it's going to be a blast!!

No comments: