Monday, April 10, 2006

Finally Famous

Fun and exciting news in my world. No, I didn't win the lottery, I will be singing the national anthem at a Carolina Mudcats game. Come hang out and have fun at the game on Thursday, April 20. April is nice, not too hot (July) and not too cold (October evenings), the perfect time to go to a game. I think the game starts at 7:15 ( I really just know when I am supposed to be there). If I did this right, you should be able to click on the title of the post and it will link you to the mudcats website.

So come have fun, elbow the person next to you and say "I KNOW HER!!!"

ps, you are not allowed to point and laugh as you say it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congradulations!!!! Sounds like so much fun....wish we could be there. Sing your heart out and know that we are proud

Loving LIfe said...

We will be there for sure.
Every proud local Aunt & Uncle will - we will bring your pesky cousin & family too!

Dare said...

I know she's not refering to ME as the pesky cousin and family, haha.

We will DEFINITELY be there! It will be the boys very first baseball game too! Firsts for everyone!

Shalene said...

Sing Pretty!