Tuesday, December 01, 2009

That Time of Year

It is that time of year. Sorry folks. I am meeting myself coming and going. I have no idea what day it is half the time. The world would come to a screeching halt if I didn't have my calendar. Sleep is elusive. My cell phone is about the only way to catch me, and even then only when we are between points A and B. Between rehearsals and performances, the life of a musician is a bit busy. Add to that the busy life of a mom of 3 boys and things get really interesting.

Thanksgiving was great. Concerts went well. Solos were fun. House is a mess. Meals are interesting and last minute. Hot dogs, cheese roll ups, PB, and cereal are staples of our diet. We live in the mom-mobile. Just a couple more weeks and life slows down. On the bright side, Christmas is done around here. The list was made a while ago, and all is done and waiting now. GO ME!! Now I need to go take out the last batch of mini bread loaves that will be teacher gifts in a few days. Yes, baking at midnight, the way things are right now. My bed misses me.

See you when the musician's busy season is over.

No comments: