Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Hot Girl

Background for my story: There is a commercial on the radio for wireless internet. Girl runs into old boyfriend at the park because she isn't stuck at home blogging (like me). They go out for coffee.

Girl: "You're slurping"
BF: "So?"
"Check please"
"We goin Dutch?"

They go away for the weekend.

"What are you looking at?"
"That hermit crab over there."
"What, that hermit crab next to that hot girl?"
"I didn't put it there"
"Creep!"

And now she remembers why she broke up with him in the first place.

Now, the story.

We are on our way to the chili cookoff at church. Commercial comes on. We pay no attention the the commercial because it is a commercial. From the back seat Jerry says "I not gonna be a hottie girl."

"That's good" My fabulous husband replies.

"Yeah, I not be a hottie girl. I not gonna be a creep either"

I just about spilled the crock pot full of chili in my lap from laughing.

Glad to hear it Jerry. I don't want you to be a hottie girl or a creep either. Good thing we got that one straight at an early age.

No comments: