Friday, September 08, 2006

Upload Success - Beach Pictures



I finally managed to get the rest of the beach pictures up. Gotta love Thomas and the beach hair. Really, nothing in it but salt air and the wind. We have a series of the shorts sagging lower and lower, but your imagination can fill in from dry to the point of the picture.

As for the sticker boy, I think the smile says it all. He also has one on his neck, one curling around his ear from behind, and numerous others on his legs and arms. He has a long jellyfish sticker going from his knee to his ankle down his shin. "Silly silly Thomas" as he would say.
Jerry is quite stylin' in his shades. In the first pic he is wearing his own hat and his own shades. These are so cool, they have a strap that goes around his head and velcro holds them on. Much more baby friendly than other ones I have found. Target is my friend. In the othe picture, he is wearing my cousin's movie star glasses. You see what happens when I leave my kids with Amanda... well, we never know what will happen, but hey, they all have fun, and it sure is cute!

No comments: