Thursday, June 04, 2009

Stalker

I have a confession.

I am a blog stalker.

Yes, I stalk blogs. Not only do I stalk them, but I hunt through all your links to find other people I know and want to stalk. We have so many friends all over the place, this is such a great way to keep up with everybody. It is also quite difficult to find out the blogs for all the people we love to keep up with, so sorting through others' links is my new activity.

So, how on earth do I keep up with all of you? Yeah, that is a lot of sites to visit every day, just to check and see if you posted. Enter Google Reader. You haven't heard of the reader?!?! This was news to me until I stumbled on it mentioned in another blog. How cool is this.... you click the follow this blog link at the top of the page and it attaches it to your google or yahoo or other pages. Then, everybody is listed in one place and it shows you when they post. Then, all you have to do is scroll through your reader page to see what your friends are posting. No more clicking through all my favorites. AND, I can check up on everybody anywhere I am, so long as I can access google.

There, I feel better now that I admit I have a problem. Now send me links for you if I'm not one of your "followers" yet. I need more people to keep up with, because we love you.

2 comments:

Lisa and company said...

I'm a stalker too

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

That was funny! Welcome to the world of Google Reader. The only problem is the private blogs. I NEVER check them because it is too much hassle now.