Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jesus is Magic

Thomas is so sweet. Tonight he told me that Jesus is magic.

When I asked him how he knows Jesus is magic, he gladly told me "because he disappears."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

His reply touched me. "He comes in my room. I see him in my room. Then, I get out of my bed and see him. When I open my eyes, he disappears."

Yes, Jesus is in our house. He comes here often. It just took my child telling me about it to remind me of what I already know. My home is a haven from the world, and Jesus is always welcome here. Especially in my kids' room.

I hope your kids know that Jesus is magic too.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That's too precious. Aren't kids wonderful?

S and B H. said...

How precious is that? WOW! Thanks for sharing. Love you all!!

Kory said...

that is so beautiful!