Monday, March 19, 2007

Aliens?!?!


Is that what I think it is? It looks like an alien!

Nope, that would be #3 in our house. Soon the little people will outnumber the big people. We kept it quiet for a while, but since I have been asked by several people how soon I am due, there is no sense in hiding it anymore. I am due October 11, but as usual, will be schedule for surgery a week to week and a half earlier than that. We will find out boy or girl around the end of May or early June. Yes, this is not your typical looking ultrasound, one of the joys of knowing your doctor. This is one of the fun 3-D ultrasounds. It looked more like a baby than the traditional ones, and it's fun, so I picked this one. Yeah, I know not everybody can see a baby in the picture, but I think it is fun to have a picture to go along with the story.

Are you as surprised as we were?

No comments: