Saturday, October 07, 2006

Grocery Shopping

Thomas and mommy went grocery shopping this evening. We were about 5 minutes into our trip when from the back seat a little voice says, very concerned, "Oh no, we forgot Baby Jerry." I played along for a minute and asked if we needed to go back to get him. Thomas said we did. I asked if Daddy was home. "Yes" came the reply. I asked if it was okay for Jerry to be at home with Daddy. The answer to this one was "no." Through a smile I told Thomas that Baby Jerry was asleep and at home with Daddy. I asked again if it was okay if we left Jerry at home since he was asleep in his crib. After a slight pause there was a big sigh followed by a less than excited "ooookay." Nothing like a brother's love.

Yet another little moment to treasure.

No comments: