Monday, October 16, 2006

Deal or No Deal?

Too funny, we couldn't kep it to ourselves.

WE let Thomas watch the beginning of Deal or No Deal this evening. The lovely models were walking out down the stairs. Thomas is watching and out of his cute little mouth comes "oh, wow." I don't know about you, but I think he is a bit too young to be wowing over 26 hot models. Yes, they are knock-outs, but he is 3. Most of them could be his mom, gorgeous moms, but old enough to be his mom. At least he knows pretty women when he sees them.

Not sure where he learned that one, but it sure was cute. Hope you laugh as much as we did.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

It never takes long with boys to figure it out. When I was in the nursery at church, a rather large busted assistant was in there. One of the boys said, "I can see you boobies!", with a sheepish looking grin.

I am sure that Thomas thinks you look WOW too!