Sunday, September 28, 2008

Operatic Family

Another night at the opera. This time Thomas had family there with him. Nope, not the professional opera singer, again. Tyler got to be part of this one. Thomas was one of the town people, and Tyler was a prop moving town person. Also, one of my piano students had the chance to be a town person. I got to watch from the balcony, again. (Huge thanks to Lolly for keeping the little two so I could see the show one night!) I was invited to be in the chorus, but was involved in another opera at the same time and it was too much to do two operas at the same time. Turns out, I should have gone with the Italian opera and turned down the French from the start. Maybe next time...

1 comment:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

You are all going to have to give us a sample at Christmas time!! I can just hear it now! That is so great that you do that together. How's life other than Operas? I haven't talked to anyone in a long time....pregnancy does that to me I guess. Hope you are all doing well.